torsdag den 12. november 2009

First time fashion blogger

Welcome, dear reader - welcome to yet another fashion blog.

I have been reading fashion magazines for a decade. It's my all time favorite in the whole wide world - opening the glittering pages of a fresh Vogue, smelling the perfume samples, and the smell of ink. Ahhh.

I have been reading fashion blogs for a while. I really like the ones where the fashion is the story - and not weird blogger poses, with todays outfit in every post ;-) But of course, it's up to every blogger to make her or his blog personal, and that's the beautiful thing with blogs versus magazines.

So what's my mission with this blog?
I don't really have one, I'm on new shaky ground. While I find my blogging balance, I hope that you will enjoy my passion for fashion.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar